Thread of the Month

Thread of the Month:
Training the Untrainable?

Add Reply
New Poll

Away Thread, For Absences of a Week Or More
Ace
 Posted: Jan 15 2017, 11:43 AM

Sometimes you have real life responsibilities. We understand. We only ask that you let us know if you plan to be out of the game for a week or more. Each posted LoA is good for two weeks time, and does not excuse you from an entire rollover.

We understand that Real Life takes priority but we are not going to let one person derail the entire game. If you fail to meet the requirement of at least one post every thirty days, your canons will be cut loose for others to play and your accounts will be inactivated. Of course, you are also welcome back at any time, and your applications will be kept so you can pick up where you left off.
PMEmail
^
Mia
 Posted: Feb 7 2018, 10:24 AM

Hey guys, I'm posting this to let you know that Im not sure how active I'll be this week. I woke up to the news that my grandma passed away last night. She was 99 years old, and would have been 100 on the 28th.

Thanks for being understanding.
PM
^
Ace
 Posted: Feb 7 2018, 06:31 PM

Things are going to slow down a tick for me. Paramedic school just started and until I get into the groove, I'm gonna be a little less active. I'm still here. I'm still around. I will be lurking and more than happy to accept distractions in the forms of PMs, messages, tags, and all other forms of chicanery. Love you guys.

CHARACTERS AFFECTED::
Menagerie, Ion, HardWire, Bella, Backup, Raptor, Glitch Sensate
PMEmail
^
Trek
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 09:26 PM

I'm leaving Thursday for an anime convention and won't be home until Sunday night, posts will probably resume Monday/Tuesday http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

| RPG-D

skinned by missy at atf, caution, & shine.
cfs by black and code script by nicole.