Thread of the Month

Plot of the Month:
The Savage Land

Add Reply
New Poll

Away Thread, For Absences of a Week Or More
Ace
 Posted: Jan 15 2017, 11:43 AM

Sometimes you have real life responsibilities. We understand. We only ask that you let us know if you plan to be out of the game for a week or more. Each posted LoA is good for two weeks time, and does not excuse you from an entire rollover.

We understand that Real Life takes priority but we are not going to let one person derail the entire game. If you fail to meet the requirement of at least one post every thirty days, your canons will be cut loose for others to play and your accounts will be inactivated. Of course, you are also welcome back at any time, and your applications will be kept so you can pick up where you left off.
PMEmail
^
Robin
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 03:44 PM

Sooo, my phone hates me. Ha. I rely on it to be online because I get in from work at ungodly hours (thanks daily commute) http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/sad.gif And it's been crashing/refusing to work on me the past few days. Tonight it's just lost the will to live.

I mean, I'll (hopefully, hopefully) be getting it sorted asap and I'll be around on my 2 days off every week. I mean, it probably won't be a straight up 'I'm not here' but just in case! That's what's up right now. Gotta love technology >.> will edit when I work out what I'm doing with my garbage phone
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

| RPG-D

skinned by missy at atf, caution, & shine.
cfs by black and code script by nicole.