Thread of the Month

Thread of the Month:
In Da Club

Add Reply
New Poll

Away Thread, For Absences of a Week Or More
Ace
 Posted: Jan 15 2017, 11:43 AM

Sometimes you have real life responsibilities. We understand. We only ask that you let us know if you plan to be out of the game for a week or more. Each posted LoA is good for two weeks time, and does not excuse you from an entire rollover.

We understand that Real Life takes priority but we are not going to let one person derail the entire game. If you fail to meet the requirement of at least one post every thirty days, your canons will be cut loose for others to play and your accounts will be inactivated. Of course, you are also welcome back at any time, and your applications will be kept so you can pick up where you left off.
PMEmail
^
Bashi
 Posted: Jun 22 2018, 11:50 PM

Oh hay y'all!

It's that time. I'll be leaving to work abroad for the next month or so (June 27 - August 1) and will be totally MIA as far as posts go. Expect me to pop into the cbox and pester you guys, and I'll be around on discord and such, but I won't have the time or brainspace to post.

Catch you cats in a lil while!
PMEmail
^
Nobody
 Posted: Jun 26 2018, 08:36 PM

Hey guys, so this isn't really an away message but more of a change of schedule that I should have addressed earlier. Right now work is pretty heavy, not only because of my day job but because I'm putting pressure on myself to produce more art-wise. I've just opened up an online store and I'm also looking to join a webcomic competition that could potentially cover me for the next couple of months to years depending on what place I win, if at all. So I'm going to be busy, really busy; for the next three months I'm going to try to containing all my rping to big binges during the weekend. But I may not have the energy to get to everyone. Therefore, I'm sorry for the wait on replies and the like. I'll try to keep you guys updated.
PM
^
Groot
 Posted: Jul 3 2018, 06:31 PM

I hate to do this so soon after I joined but I'm gonna be busy the next two to three weeks while I wrap up with college! I'll still be posting, just a bit slower.
PM
^
Jeremy
 Posted: Jul 13 2018, 08:12 AM

Officially on vacation starting tomorrow! I'll pop into the cbox and say hi, and should be able to get out a phone post or two, but I'll be officially back Monday the 23rd.
PM
^
Fishy!
 Posted: Jul 16 2018, 11:40 PM

Hello Dears!

I will be pretty MIA for the next week or so, between comic con and moving into the new place I don't know how much posting I'll be able to do. I'll still be around on discord and texting people about random shit, I just wont have time to sit and properly post until sometime next week.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

RPG-D

skinned by missy at atf, caution, & shine.
cfs by black and code script by nicole.