Thread of the Month:
In Da Club

Add Reply
New Poll

Art Commissions, Character Art and More
Nobody
 Posted: Feb 2 2018, 10:48 PM

user posted image

Hey all, finally got this done and I'm open for commissions! Yaaaay! Here's some quick descriptions~

Character art:
Busts - Great for avatars, expressions or your own personal emojis, simple and focused on the character.
Waist/Knees up - Great for more detailed work, more expressive with body posture and clothing.
Full body - Great for costumes and action poses, lots of detail work.

Detail Art:
Small extras - For things like eye detail, scars or physical mutation details, or small tattoo designs, or even weapons.
Backgrounds - Generally planned with characters in mind but could be stand alone for say if you needed to describe place or setting or really wanted to set the mood.
Characters - Cost is per an extra character, so if you want to make a couple or a fight scene for instance.
Simple GIF - This can get complicated fast but if you wanted to have the character blink or smirk or something simple like that.

If you guys have any questions let me know! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif
PM
^
Nobody
 Posted: Apr 13 2018, 10:19 PM

Hey guys, I know have a Ko-fi, every little bit would help keep me afloat! Ko-fi.com/rookdoesart
PM
^
Nobody
 Posted: May 26 2018, 12:41 PM

Hate to be that guy, but at the moment I'm kind of in a bind money-wise, so I could really, really use some work right now. Even a $2 sketch would mean the world to me! If you can't right now, please spread this around, let people who might be interested know! If you know of any art jobs that are available, please let me know! Thank you for your help!
PM
^
Nobody
 Posted: Jun 14 2018, 11:23 AM

So after a couple weeks of working events, I've found there's indeed a market for my artwork! I've set up an online store! Buttons are pretty cheap right now and the posters are 11x17 for $15! I'll be updating it with more product as the months go on!

RookDoesArt Store!
PM
^
Nobody
 Posted: Jul 9 2018, 03:56 PM

And now I have a Patreon! In prep for releasing my web comic I've decided to create a Patreon to share the behind the scenes bits and keep me going.

You can become a patron >>Here<<!
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

RPG-D

skinned by missy at atf, caution, & shine.
cfs by black and code script by nicole.