Plot of the Month:
The Savage Land

Add Reply
New Poll

Art Commissions, Character Art and More
Nobody
 Posted: Feb 2 2018, 10:48 PM

user posted image

Hey all, finally got this done and I'm open for commissions! Yaaaay! Here's some quick descriptions~

Character art:
Busts - Great for avatars, expressions or your own personal emojis, simple and focused on the character.
Waist/Knees up - Great for more detailed work, more expressive with body posture and clothing.
Full body - Great for costumes and action poses, lots of detail work.

Detail Art:
Small extras - For things like eye detail, scars or physical mutation details, or small tattoo designs, or even weapons.
Backgrounds - Generally planned with characters in mind but could be stand alone for say if you needed to describe place or setting or really wanted to set the mood.
Characters - Cost is per an extra character, so if you want to make a couple or a fight scene for instance.
Simple GIF - This can get complicated fast but if you wanted to have the character blink or smirk or something simple like that.

If you guys have any questions let me know! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif
PM
^
Nobody
 Posted: Apr 13 2018, 10:19 PM

Hey guys, I know have a Ko-fi, every little bit would help keep me afloat! Ko-fi.com/rookdoesart
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

| RPG-D

skinned by missy at atf, caution, & shine.
cfs by black and code script by nicole.