Thread of the Month:
I Wish I Was a
Little Bit Taller

Add Reply
New Poll

May Announcements, 2018
Ace
 Posted: May 1 2018, 12:14 AM

Welp, it finally happened. I got to blow up the school. It took almost 13K posts (12932 to be exact) but at long last I was able to obliterate Xavier’s! #Lifegoals! The good news is, our wee babes will not be homeless.

Welcome to the Baccarat NYC! As classy and posh as they come, this is a place that spoils its residence and your wish is their command. Not only do the refugees from Xavier’s have access to all the amenities, including the pool, the spa, the room service, and the ‘gym’, a custom retrofitted work out arena that even Gentle and Warpath can enjoy, they have free reign of the top six floors. Have fun with the new living situation and by all means, order room service.

April was another exceptional rollover. Between Rider’s X-23 plot (suck it Kimura) and the Brood making an honest effort to ruin Slate’s life (oh, and take over the world) the end of March was pretty busy for our beloved characters. There were over 180 posts in the various major plots this month alone! I’m really proud of you guys and how everyone just jumped into the big group threads and made them spectacular.

There are oodles of birthdays this new Rollover.

04/01 Phantom - 17 YRS OLD
04/01 Spark - 23 YRS OLD
04/02 Darkhawk - 19 YRS OLD/29 YRS OLD (future version)
04/13 Nocturn - 17 YRS OLD
04/15 Pyro - 29 YRS OLD

Have a great new RO and prepare yourselves. The Brood aren’t done with the mutants yet...

SPECIAL NOTE to New Mutants: Keep April 4th open. There will be shenanigans.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

| RPG-D

skinned by missy at atf, caution, & shine.
cfs by black and code script by nicole.