Thread of the Month

Thread of the Month:
WPX - Storming the Castle

Add Reply
New Poll

Away Thread, For Absences of a Week Or More
Ace
 Posted: Jan 15 2017, 11:43 AM

Sometimes you have real life responsibilities. We understand. We only ask that you let us know if you plan to be out of the game for a week or more. Each posted LoA is good for two weeks time, and does not excuse you from an entire rollover.

We understand that Real Life takes priority but we are not going to let one person derail the entire game. If you fail to meet the requirement of at least one post every thirty days, your canons will be cut loose for others to play and your accounts will be inactivated. Of course, you are also welcome back at any time, and your applications will be kept so you can pick up where you left off.
PMEmail
^
Breadedtimelord
 Posted: Jun 14 2018, 03:20 PM

Hello My Friends just a quick heads up I will be at church camp with my munchkins from June 18th to june 22nd I will have my phone but most likely posting will be spotty at best.

Wish me luck with these animals ......
PMEmail
^
Anonymoogle
 Posted: Jun 19 2018, 04:19 PM

Just lost my job to the dreaded "Your Position Has Been Eliminated." Gonna need a few days off to rearrange my head and get my life back on track. I will be gone until Saturday the 23rd.
PM
^
Bashi
 Posted: Jun 22 2018, 11:50 PM

Oh hay y'all!

It's that time. I'll be leaving to work abroad for the next month or so (June 27 - August 1) and will be totally MIA as far as posts go. Expect me to pop into the cbox and pester you guys, and I'll be around on discord and such, but I won't have the time or brainspace to post.

Catch you cats in a lil while!
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

| RPG-D

skinned by missy at atf, caution, & shine.
cfs by black and code script by nicole.