Thread of the Month:
I Wish I Was a
Little Bit Taller

Add Reply
New Poll

Dietary Diatribe, April 3, 3 PM//closed to tagged
Fabian Cortez
 Posted: May 2 2018, 09:48 AM

Fabian was glad that he had spent time in Action Force before the Brotherhood. Not simply for the training —though that was invaluable—but because he didn’t think he could have gone straight from his former lifestyle to this…hovel. This bunker. This…this…look, however they fixed it up, whatever they added, they were still squatting, and he’d had no idea til he got there how much that would bother him. Not because anything was uncomfortable, just in principle. Snobbish principles were among the VERY few that Fabian possessed.

Likewise, he had no principles against child soldiers, but he was surprised to see yet another teenager here. He’d already met that little girl, Mackenzie, in the training area. Now he saw a boy child in the common area. He’d had him pointed out to him before, when he’d first arrived and had a passing introduction to everyone. His name was…oh no, Fabian couldn’t be recalling this right, because he remembered the boy being called Rat. Maybe something that sounded similar? Or one of those words with two meanings? An insult? Fabian couldn’t imagine anybody ever willingly taking such an unfortunate moniker.

Of course, it was also hard for him to imagine people willingly put garbage into their bodies, yet there the boy/rodent was, scarfing down some kind of…chips or cheetos or other aptly-named ‘junk food’. No wonder he was so tiny! Fabian understood that not everyone could be a towering pinnacle of manliness like himself, but…

He supposed now was as good a time as any to ingratiate himself to the boy as a cool older mentor. He wanted everyone here on his side in some way, and that seemed the best route with a teen. After all, what kid WOULDN’T look up to him? And not just literally!

“Hey there nino,” he said in a casual-friendly tone, striding over. He reached forward and gripped the corner of the glossy plastic snack-food bag between his thumb and forefinger, lifting it slightly as if to see the label,

“What have you got here? Ayugh, this can’t be good for you. Listen, I’m no cook, but there must be something better here for you.”
PM
^
Rat
 Posted: May 3 2018, 05:01 PM

Despite evidence to the contrary, Rats day often had some sort of structure to it. He woke up early, a habit he had developed after spending so much time looking after his little brother and sister, he had breakfast and then spent time just working on what ever interested him until roughly 12, the carried on until 3 when he had a break. It was roughly the same amount of time as the average school day but without the mind numbing tedium of actually being at school.

The past few days his work had been a mixture of looking into weight training and trying a bit and also researching medieval Europe. His talk a bit ago with Exodus had sparked his interest and he had begun researching when the gym was busy. Which it currently was, so he was lounging around the sofa with a bag of Cheetos and watching tv. There was a forensics documentary on and it was proving quite fascinating.

As he was eating, he noticed the new guy enter the room. There had been some vague introduction. Maybe. Rat still couldn't remember the guys name. He felt a little bad about that, but as he hadn't had any contact with him, it sort of made sense. Besides, Rat was the youngest member of the group and he figured most of the adults didn't want to be spending time with an awkward gangly teen.

So, he was surprised and rather suspicious when the tall red headed man came over to him. Even more suspicious when he called Rat a word that was not in English and had no idea what it meant. What the hell was a 'nino?'

"Umm... they're Cheetos." he said when asked what he was eating. "Y'know puffed cornmeal snacks with cheese. Or something that passes for cheese." Rat was not bothered about the nutritional content of his food. As long as it tasted good, that was what he cared about, and more often than not, healthy food did not taste good. "Want some?" he asked, then the rest of the mans point was added. Ah, he as one of them. A health concious person. "Eh, I'm not bothered if they're bad for me. I like how they taste."

What was with the sudden interest in his diet? It wasn't like he was that unhealthy, was it? "Not sure if we've properly met... names Rat." he said, before eating a few Cheetos. "What's with the interest in my diet?"

Fabian Cortez
PM
^
Fabian Cortez
 Posted: May 4 2018, 05:12 PM

“Well, in a practical point of view...I may need you to save my life one day. I can’t have you be slow in that case, can I?”

The tone was somewhat joking. Though, depending on Rat’s powers, maybe he could save Fabian's life one day, who knew. Fabian’s real motive, though, was striking up a conversation and getting Rat to like him. He very much wanted to fit in and be well-thought of here in the Brotherhood. You could only rule through fear and tyranny if you were the one in power, and right now, he wasn’t. So until he was in Magneto’s position, he was playing nice. Extra nice.

Keeping a respectful enough distance from the kid for someone who didn’t know him well---which was a bit of a feat given Fabian’s size versus the size of the sofa---Fabian settled himself down on the sofa side opposite Rat...and spectacularly spread his legs, as was typical for him. Rat wasn’t a woman, so Fabian wasn’t deliberately trying to show off the goods as he did for them, it was just automatic. Fabian liked to take up space, and he did so reflexively.

The boy told him his name, and....oh God, it really was Rat.

“Spelled r-a-t? Like the animal?” Fabian asked, his orange brows lifting, unable to conceal his surprise, then adding sympathetically,

”Who was unkind enough to give you that as a codename?”

He did not think to offer his own name in return; he, mistakenly, had no doubt at all that Rat surely remembered it from meeting him. He was so impressive, how could Rat not?

Something grisly flashed across the screen, part of the forensics documentary.

“What are you watching?
” Fabian asked in a mildly interested tone, “Some kind of horror movie?”

Fabian had never gone in for your standard slasher flick or monster matinee himself. He preferred older movies, the classics with the bold manly hero . who got the damsel in distress in the end. He related to that. In his mind, anyway.
PM
^
Rat
 Posted: May 5 2018, 11:38 AM

So.. that was what the concern was about? The idea that this guy might need Rat to save his life and apparently he couldn't do that if he ate junk food? At least he wasn't attempting to become his mother or something. Rat rolled his eyes. "I'm pretty sure that if I get to the point where I can't manage anything they wont let me out in the field." he stopped and thought about it for a moment. "In fact, if I ever get like that they may just use me as cannon fodder." There was a joking edge to his tone. Maybe he believed this, maybe he didn't.

Something about this guy was starting to become familiar... Rat could vaguely remember seeing him before... His name still escaping him, though. And he didn't think this guy had a codename, so nothing he could use until he remembered his name. All knew he so far was that he was a red head who tried to take up as much space as he could.

Rat stopped, a couple of Cheetos close to his mouth when the new guy asked who had given him that codename. "Me." he said finally. "Well... its been my nickname since I was young." he added. So... it was really his parent's fault. "I much prefer being called Rat over the name my parents chose for me." Probably a good idea to get that out of the way. He didn't use the name Arnold for a reason, he hated it. So far, only Wicked knew this... and maybe Elle. She knew pretty much everything. Not that they ever called him by that name. Everyone had always called him Rat. Even his parents and teachers.

With this sorted, Rat ate a few more Cheetos, enjoying the way they sort of tasted like cheese. His attention was caught by the tv, something interesting was happening when it came to the murder investigation. "It's a documentary on forensic science." Rat, briefly glanced back to the red headed man on the sofa with him. "Much as I like horror movies, especially the terrible cheap ones, this shit is scarier cos it actually happened."

He stopped again, a name surfacing in his mind. A name that hadn't felt important to him when he heard it. Probably because he had been engrossed in something and the unnecessary distraction had annoyed him. "You're Fabian, right?"

Fabian Cortez
PM
^
Fabian Cortez
 Posted: May 6 2018, 05:54 PM

“Target practice, perhaps,” he joked in response to Rat's comment about getting used for cannon fodder.

“I am, Rat, thank you for remembering,” he said warmly when Rat confirmed his name. Again, he’d had no doubt that Rat of course would, but he liked to seem gracious and humble. Starting off, anyway. Man, it felt weird to call someone Rat.

“They couldn’t have named you anything that bad,” he said, then asked, pointing to the Cheetos,

“Is it because you like cheese? Rats and cheese?”

He grinned,

“You know what they like where I’m from? Teeth. Instead of the ‘tooth fairy’ we have ‘Ratoncito Perez’ this little mouse or rat who sneaks in at night to take your...what are they called, the teeth that fall out on their own? a child puts them under the pillow and he leaves them a coin. Allegedly, he lives in a box of cookies in Madrid. My sister tried to catch him when we were little. Unsurprisingly, she was unsuccessful.”

He neglected to mention that his sister had also called him ‘Ratoncito Perez’ as a teen because of the rat-tail hairstyle he had once had but he was not about to tell anyone about that embarrassment in his fashion history. Or about how he had actually been terrified of Ratoncito Perez as a kid. Really, what a horrid thought, a great filthy rodent sneaking into your room at night to take your teeth! He’d worried as a child, what if the mouse wanted more? What if Ratoncito Perez decided to chewe the rest of his teeth right out of his head?

He nodded, grin fading to a slightly more serious/interested look as Rat described what it was he was actually watching,

“Forensic science? That is like...studying dead bodies, murder victims, to see how they died and who killed them, yes? You have an interest in that kind of thing?”
PM
^
Rat
 Posted: May 7 2018, 02:32 PM

"Yeah, probably that too." Rat said, still munching away on his Cheetos. Not even the prospect of being used for target practice would keep him away from them. "I suppose they have to practice somehow." While it might be more suitable to use humans who had harmed mutants, it could become noticeable. Granted using out of shape mutants for target practice wasn't any better, but he doubted they would just allow him to leave given he knew where they lived.

Ah, that was good, Rat had remembered the right name. He was Fabian Cortez. And that was all Rat knew. What his powers were or why he was there were beyond him. There were different reasons to join a group of so called terrorists and Rat liked to think his was a good reason; to protect mutants who couldn't protect themselves. Not everyone in the Brotherhood had the same idea, unfortunately some just wanted a reason to hurt people.

"Trust me it is." Rat was actually sounding very serious. "Well... my little brother got a worse name. But mine is still pretty bad. Its an old man name." And even worse, it was the name of a character on Red Dwarf who was a git. "Nope, the fact that I like cheese is just a coincidence. Apparently when I was little I was a pain in the arse and my parents called me a little rat." Not the worst story for how someone had gotten a nickname. In fact the story of how his little brother came to be called Scraggy was probably worse. He looked kind of like the Pokemon called a scraggy. Big head, skinny body, wide mouth and liked head butting things.

The story of a rat that took peoples teeth was.... well, weird. "It takes your baby teeth when they fall out? Most other places say its a fairy of some sort. Don't know where they got that idea from. Not as bad as some of the other stories people tell kids. Like the man who cuts kids thumbs off if they wont stop sucking them." He shuddered at the thought. Who had told him that one? Probably not his parents. They weren't that bothered. Hearing that his sister had tried to catch the tooth stealing rat got a smirk. "She might have needed better bait." he said as seriously as he could. Then again, if the rat lived in a box of cookies, maybe he needed the teeth as he had lost all of his own and wanted to make a set of dentures.

Thankfully, the conversation changed to the forensic science programme on tv. "Yup. This stuff is quite interesting." Another few Cheetos went down his throat. "In this case, they found a skull and are using facial reconstruction to find out what the person look like."
PM
^
Fabian Cortez
 Posted: May 9 2018, 10:01 AM

“Problem child, eh? Is that the phrase?” asked Fabian when Rat said his parents had called him that for being a pain, but in a kindly teasing sort of tone, not a judgemental one,

Ah well, I expect you are among kindred spirits here. We’re all problems here, in the eyes of everyone else. Of course, I think of us as the solution. But then, that’s obvious, no? I wouldn’t be here if not. No one---I hope---joins up with any group with the intent of being a problem.”

He snapped his fingers in a ‘got it!’ sort of way,

“Yes! Baby teeth! That is indeed the phrase that I was in search of! Yes, he takes your baby teeth---to do what with, no one knows. Gnaw, perhaps.”

His eyebrows lifted again at the descriptor of the thumb-cutter,

“Does what now? That---that sounds less like Ratoncito Perez and more like El Coco. You know how every culture has a monster that parents threaten little ones with to get them to be good? El Coco is ours. We believe she is the dragon that Saint George fought. What of your thumb-man, is he anything like that?”

Rat seemed more interested in his forensics program that comparing cultural folklore, however, so Fabian switched the topic back to that,

“Really? It’s amazing, what they can do these days. This is something you want to do yourself one day, or you just like to watch the shows?”
PM
^
Rat
 Posted: May 10 2018, 03:09 PM

Problem child was the correct word and Rat nodded when Fabian said that. “Yup. According to my parents, I'm a problem.” They were not wrong, but they also never cared when he was being well behaved. So, why behave when they only noticed him if he was misbehaving? At least that way they wouldn't forget about him, right?

In a way, the members of the Brotherhood were kindred spirits. So many people were against them and everything they stood for. They were called terrorists, when they were really freedom fighters trying to protect mutant kind. Not that the humans would understand. They were the dominant species. Or so they thought. Mutants were stronger, but were sadly outnumbered. “We are the solution. The other side, “ he said, meaning the X-men, “they're not doing so much. They didn't rescue slaves from Genosha. They didn't even care.” The X-men were more focused on looking good than doing good.

A rat that took kids baby teeth.. what a strange idea. All countries and civilizations had their own stories that made sense to them but not to others. And it was fine. The world would be a very boring place if everyone was the same. “Maybe he wants the teeth to make dentures for other rats.” Weird but fun thought. “They want people teeth and adult teeth are too big... so kids teeth are useful.” It sounded like the plot of a terrible horror film, one that probably already existed and was shown on the SyFy channel at 3in the morning. “The scissor man is to stop kids from sucking their thumbs. I think my friend told me about it. Her mums family are German. And I think that's where the story and many other horrifying ones come from.” He considered what Fabian Cortez had just told him about El Coco, the dragon that St George had fought. “So... he fought a dragon and now it makes sure kids go to bed? Well.... its a job isn't it? What does she do if you don't go to bed?”

The documentary was getting pretty interesting indeed. Even for an old program the science was awesome. Not something he felt he could keep up with though. “It really is amazing. Not what I want in my future though. I either want to teach special needs kids or learn to play the guitar like Carlos Santana. Don't think I could be a freedom fighter for the rest of my life.” Rat thought for another moment “So, what about you? Did you ever see yourself being a freedom fighter when you were my age?”
PM
^
Fabian Cortez
 Posted: May 11 2018, 10:06 AM

“I’m sorry to hear that,” said Fabian, his orange brows knitting in a sympathetic expression,

“Some parents...they’re not very understanding. They expect complete perfection, and blame the child simply for being---forgive the term---human.”

He sounded very understanding, but he actually didn’t relate at all. He and his parents had never had a problem, nor had they rejected his sister for her...oddities. But he had picked up from his peers as a teenager, and from media, that this was a common complaint among Rat’s age group, and he wanted to seem like he related.

“Exactly,” he nodded emphatically as Rat spoke of his reasons for being here,

“That is why I came here as well, I wanted to help. I don’t hate the X-Men. But like you said, I want to be on the side doing something. And not just defensively, but actively. I don’t want to simply wait and respond when bad things happen to our kind---I want to stop them altogether.”

In reality, he was here for power and glory and a group of isolated, desperate people to manipulate and eventually rule over. But that was not the sort of thing you said to people.

He nodded along as Rat spoke about what he’d have rather done instance, maintaining an interested, compassionate expression as he mentally filed the information away in case it was ever useful.

“I’m...glad you’re here,”
he said when the boy had finished,

”But I am sorry that it happened so young. Still, that says a lot about you---good things. That you care enough about others to give up your future so they can have one. Me, no, I never dreamed of it, not at fifteen. I was very selfish for a long time, really. I’m ashamed of it now---I didn’t just sit complacently, I joined a branch of law enforcement. A branch that was going to persecute mutants. That---that is when I turned on them. So the first good thing I did in my life was technically an act of betrayal.”

He sighed slightly for effect, and shook his head a bit, then refocused his gaze back on Rat,

“And how about you, how did you get here? You don’t need to tell me, we’re practically strangers, and I know these stories can be...painful.”
PM
^
Rat
 Posted: May 11 2018, 03:45 PM

There were times when Rat was over his parents being such jerks to him, and then there were times when it hurt to think of how they had always complained about him, but never tried to do anything about his behaviour but shout at him. At that particular second in time, he was not bothered. They could both go to hell. "Eh, some people just aren't meant to be parents." he said casually. "They thought parenting was going to be easy." How wrong they were.

"Exactly. I'm sure the X-men are good at.... whatever it is they do, but right now they're not getting much done for mutant kind." That was the issue, the lack of response from those people. He didn't want to hate them, after all they were the ones who were running a school that his friend attended, but sometimes it was hard not to hate them. Hell, hadn't they been the ones who had dragged Blink off to the Savage Land, which in turn caused some of the Brotherhood to have to go and rescue her?

He shrugged when Fabian Cortez said that he was sorry that Rat had joined the Brotherhood so young. "Eh, better than being in school, I don't think most schools accept mutants." Not that he wanted to go back. There were better ways to waste his life. "Wanted to help anyway, even before my powers appeared." Hearing that Fabian had been selfish at his age was not a surprise, lots of people were. At some point, some would grow out of it and be really embarrassed when they remembered what they were like as teenagers. The law enforcement branch that persecuted mutants was a concern. He hoped the others knew about this. Just in case they had to deal with them later. "Are we going to have to go and... deal with them at some point? Or did you... put a stop to them at some point?"

Rat ate his last few Cheetos as he considered how to answer the question of he had gotten to the Brotherhood base. "Not much to tell. Was found by someone here after my powers manifested. I'm unnoticeable without this" he gestured to the metal band on his wrist. "So, please don't ever touch it. Anyway, I hopped on a plane to America, stole a ticket from some douche just in case I needed one, which I didn't cos no one really saw me. Hopped on a couple of buses and did a bit of walking and here I am."
PM
^
Fabian Cortez
 Posted: May 15 2018, 09:18 AM

“That is a difficult question,” said Fabian in regards to if he might be pursued here by his former squad,

“Spain does have an extradition treaty with the United States, meaning that if a criminal who flees to the US is caught, the US will hand them back over. So that could happen to me. On the other hand, the treaty specifies that one of the exceptions to this is if the crime is “purely military” in nature, so perhaps that might apply to me. What will most likely happen if they discover where I am, is they will put in a request for my extradition, and, if the American government does not deem my actions to be ‘purely military’, then I will become a wanted man here as well—but, that would happen anyway, being with the Brotherhood. Sooner or later, we all become wanted men by the US government, because we commit what are seen as crimes by human society. So to answer your question—I’m about as likely to be pursued by law as anyone else here is. No more, no less.”

He was glad that, for the time being, due to his thus far minimal activity in the Brotherhood—he hadn’t even had his first mission yet, let alone been seen publicly acting with them—he could thus far still show his face in public. Of course, he’d probably be able to do that afterwards. Your average person on the street didn’t known who was “wanted” or not. They might be able to say that, say, Saddamn Hussein or Osama bin Laden had been wanted men, but if you Googled for most wanted man in America then none of them were household names. Of course, Fabian’s face was…well, it was memorable. A 6′5 redhead with the body of a professional athlete and cheekbones of a model was going to leave an impression, especially if you witnessed him gun a man down or blow up a building or insert-terrorist-activity here. So he considered his current time of anonymity to be a grace period. One day, soon enough, he was sure, his face would be internationally known. And despite the drawbacks of that…he was hoping for it.

“Have you encountered them? Firsthand, I mean?” he asked of the X-Men,

“I have no wish to fight them, simply because I’d rather be fighting people who hurt mutants, but I’ve heard they and the Brotherhood clash on occasion, even frequently. Who initiates it? Do we attack them, or do they start it by interfering with our actions, defending even the most bigoted flatscans in their misguided attempt at winning them over?”

And when it came to Rat's powers...

“Really? I met a woman like that. She called her talent psychic invisibility. It was a form of telepathy in which she mentally blocked out people’s sense of sight and sound solely regarding her. If she didn’t want you to see or hear you wouldn’t, you’d never known she was there. Is that what your talent is like?”

He’d liked her, that lady. How much? So much he’d offered her his cape to protect her from chill (she’d declined, to his secret relief) It hadn’t been his usual sleazy interest either—she’d been a widow and a mother and had a very different set of buttons in him. Women who were good mothers or reminded him of them were very sacred to Fabian. It was one of his very few little soft spots.
PM
^
Rat
 Posted: May 16 2018, 03:03 PM

So, Fabian Cortez was potentially a wanted man? That was not good, then again, other members of the Brotherhood were probably wanted men (or women) for various reasons. Meaning, that it didn’t really matter. Rat had only be in trouble with the law back in England and that had just been kid stuff, vandalism mostly. In America... he had been involved in the raid on Genosha and that little raid and he and Seamus had been involved in to steal medical supplies for the free mutants of Genosha. And there had been that thing in the diner. Damn that day had been fun and also kind of scary. “Fair point. Does make me wonder how many people here are wanted by the government.”

The X-men question made Rat hesitate. Granted he had not met any of them, But he knew things. And he knew someone who attended the school they had. "Not exactly. I know someone who... knows them. She say's they're nice." That was one way of putting it. Ruby was attending Xaviers school, the place were the X-men were. "I don't want to fight them. Not unless they stop us from doing something that would help other mutants. Then its time to fight." Simple enough. So far, he had had no encounters with members of the X-men and hoped to keep it that way. "Sometimes, I wonder what their aim is. Do they think that agreeing with humans will make them like mutants? Cos anyone with half a brain knows that wont work." Then what was their aim? Maybe they didn't have one and simply made things up as they went along.

Psychic invisibility was a pretty cool way to describe a power. Rat had stuck with unnoticeability as that was what the others had called it. "Kind of?" he spoke slowly, silently debating how honest he was going to be about his powers. "I don't really know much about my power, just that when it switched on, people stopped noticing I was there. No matter what I did, people just didn't seem to see me. And it wont switch off, this power is on forever...." He began to carefully fold up the bag the Cheetos had been in. "So... what about you? You got a special power that brought you here?"
PM
^
Fabian Cortez
 Posted: May 19 2018, 10:27 PM

“I’m sure they are nice,” said Fabian sagely, but in a resigned sort of way,

“The sad fact is, nice people can be wrong. Can be misled. Can be enemies. Many, many nice people have very wrong ideas about things, and be so devoted to those ideas as to die for them.”

He sighed,

“I think...perhaps they believe if they frame themselves as protectors against the ‘bad’ mutants---meaning any mutant that isn’t them, doesn’t follow their ways, like us---then humanity will leave them alone. They believe the humans will think, oh these are the good ones and spare them. Besides being doomed to failure, it’s a selfish, self-serving tactic. Meanwhile the Brotherhood fights for all mutants. I would no sooner see the X-Men persecuted as any other of my kind, yet I’m sure they’d call it just deserts if we were.”

He placed a hand on his own broad chest for emphasis as he said this, then lowered it as they discussed Rat's powers further.

"So, it is not under your control then. Hence the need for the bracelet. How interesting. Unfortunate, but interesting. I suppose, if one takes the perspective that we mutants are the next step in human evolution, then such an ability makes sense---an organism is benefited as much by hiding from predators as it would be by having aggressive traits with which to fight. Perhaps more, in fact---that which is never noticed, can never be wounded. You must be invaluable for sneak attack skills.”

At the question of his own abilities, Fabian smiled broadly and announced,

“No, I am in fact the first human member of Magneto’s Brotherhood of Mutants!”

Obviously, he was joking.
PM
^
Rat
 Posted: May 20 2018, 02:02 PM

As much as he was getting the impression that the big red haired man was a bit of a drama queen, Rat had to admit he was right about nice people. They could be wrong. Very wrong. Which was why he was reluctant to truly accept Ruby's claim that the X-men were dealing with things the right way. And while he knew it wasn't really her fault, her standards for being nice were low. Like really low. Pretty much in Satan's wine cellar. As much as he tried not to believe it, the suggestion that the X-men fought for the 'good' mutants and not all mutants, like the Brotherhood did, seemed shockingly accurate. "...you're probably right. It's a sad thought though, isn't it? That they might not care about all mutants like they claim."

Fabian was, again, surprisingly right, the way Rat's powers worked was unfortunate but interesting. Being unnoticeable made day to day living hard, and in some cases dangerous, but it also meant that he was pretty much an ideal spy. Or thief. "I think the plan is to teach me to be a spy. Apparently I don't really show up on camera so I can potentially sneak in anywhere." That was the upside to his power. He could sneak into places and swipe things. Whenever he was in the city he practiced by swiping wallets from people who behaved like arseholes and swiping things from shops that banned mutants.

Rat knew that Fabian Cortez was not a human, they didn't allow humans on the team. Which could mean that his power was so bad he didn't want to acknowledge it. That was Rats first thought and he was sticking to it until proven otherwise. This meant that a list of possible terrible powers came into his head, including the power to see through his own eyelids while blinking, the power to randomly make himself smell like vanilla, to power to glow in the dark as long as he was exposed to more than 8 hours of sunlight...

The list went on and on, each power becoming more bizarre than the last. Rat shot Fabian a sly look. "Does your power really suck that much?" Surely not, but it was worth a shot.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

| RPG-D

skinned by missy at atf, caution, & shine.
cfs by black and code script by nicole.