Thread of the Month

Plot of the Month:
The Savage Land

Add Reply
New Poll

No Mutants Allowed, March 12th Noon [Open]
Seamus Mellencamp
 Posted: Feb 25 2018, 09:55 AM

No Mutants Allowed. Those signs had steadily begun to show themselves all over New York and all over the country. Companies turning away and refusing service to anyone that was visibly a mutant or anyone they suspected of being mutant. Several businesses within Mutant Town had started to take the other route with No Humans Allowed signs. While Seamus appreciated that sentiment, he was not so certain that was the correct avenue to take. He, instead, had another plan in mind.

Dee's Diner sat on the corner of a street a few blocks away from the more heavily traveled sections of Manhattan. The diner was a small mom and pop owned diner. Not a fancy high end place that the ultra rich would go to, but perhaps the greatest piece of apple pie you could find anywhere in New York, and their potato salad was to die for.

Seamus had been watching the diner for a few days. Making sure it fit exactly what he wanted. Menus already on the table, no hostess seating customers, just go in sit down and the waitress comes to you. Exactly what he wanted since the no hostess meant he would not be stopped at the door, and the menu on the table meant he could have his order ready when the waitress arrives. And the most important part, Dee's had a no mutants allowed sign in the window.

Shouldering his heavy leather duster style trench coat so that it fit better over his shoulders, Seamus Mellencamp crossed the street and headed into Dee's Diner. The very large reptilian mutant turning heads as he casually entered the diner and slid into an empty booth. Clawed reptilian hands picked up the menu as he began to look it over. Though Seamus already knew what he wanted. A few moments later, a young waitress, perhaps 22 in age approached.

"Sir..." She said, pausing to swallow hard. Seamus had anticipated that would be the reaction, it usually was, and used the pause to place his order. "I would like a ssweet tea and a piece of that famouss apple pie. Thank you." He simply said turning to face the waitress and giving her a smile and a nod before sitting the menu down and folding his hands on the table before him.

A stare from a set of heterochromatic eyes surrounded by the scaled features of a towering over seven foot tall reptilian man could be very intimidating. Even when the man was being polite and giving you a pleasant, yet sharp toothed smile. The waitress, whose name tag read Sarah, decided that she was not paid enough to be the one to tell Seamus he had to leave, and calmly scribbled down his order and headed to the back.

"Did you tell him Sarah?" A woman, who Seamus assumed was Dee, asked of Sarah. Seamus did not hear a reply because Sarah was busy shaking her head no. "What did he say to you? Did you threaten you?" The woman asked, this time Sarah answered. "No. He ordered sweet tea and a piece of apple pie." Sarah said with a bit of a shaky voice. "I'm not telling him he has to leave. Mike will have to do that. You don't pay me enough to get into that." Sarah simply said before going back to check on her other customers. Seamus simply grinned, turned his head to watch the world go by outside the massive front window of the diner and wait for whoever Mike was.

PMEmail
^
Pyro
 Posted: Mar 2 2018, 08:25 PM

While part of Pyro was irked at the other members of the Brotherhood not telling him about the attack they had started at Xavier's to collect HardWire, he also had understood it to a degree. It had kept him from being put in a weird position vis a vis Kaylee, but it also stung a bit that he hadn't been fully trusted.

The fact that he was unsure what he would have done in that case was something that also haunted him a bit.

Yet as he was walking around and looking at the various No Mutants Allowed signs, taking stock so he could put up an anonymous online story about it, he caught sight of the poor soul that had weathered the attacks of the X-Men's Russian contingent.

And on seeing Seamus Mellencamp, John had more than a slight suspicion that he was about to see some chaos boil over.

Walking into the restaurant and sitting down across from Seamus, Allerdyce slipped out a small flint wheel fire starter and palmed the small item in his hand, just in case.

Smiling at the huge reptilian man, Pyro then asked "So looking for a fight? Or is the sign up front posted for ironic content." Tilting his head in thought, Allerdyce raised his voice enough to let others hear it and asked "So do you think places that put up the no mutants signs do it because they want to tell the health inspectors that the vermin in the kitchen isn't from laziness, but due to pissing off a mutant?" As someone at a table close had a shocked look on their face, John looked at them and sagely nodded, stage whispering "I heard the crunch of some of the food is essence of cockroach. Why I'm not ordering anything. But my friend here likes pie and suspects his gastrointestinal fortitude will see him through."
PM
^
Rat
 Posted: Mar 4 2018, 05:06 PM

There was something royally stupid going on in New York. All over the place idiots were putting up signs saying mutants were not allowed in shops, diners and places like that. It was pathetic really, like mutants were dangerous monsters who destroyed everything in sight. These places were more likely to have trouble from dumb humans than they were from mutants. After all, humans were the ones who had caused all the trouble before. They were the ones who banned people from places and discriminated against them for stupid reasons like skin colour, religion, sexuality and stuff like that. Stuff that shouldn't matter. Who cared if someone was different? Being different was great. Rat had always felt that the world would be a boring place if everyone was normal. But what could you do? Idiots had to be idiots.

This didn't stop Rat from doing stuff to annoy them. With his dampener switched off he could wander into places and cause problems. Just that morning he had gone into a few of the places with anti-mutant signs and carefully removed them from the windows. Naturally no one saw this and said signs were either ripped up and put in a recycling bin or graffitied over.

The people who chose to shop in these places were fascinating to watch, some just scared fools who believed what the media were telling them about mutants being dangerous monsters, others complete dicks who enjoyed the fact that the 'freaks' were not allowed. Those ones Rat enjoyed messing with. Slipping things into bags and coat pockets that would hopefully be caught by the store owner, opening anything they had in their baskets and making sure it spilled and generally being an invisible pain in the neck. After a while this got boring and he decided to see if any of the others were about, he heard Pyro was in town and so was Seamus Mellencamp. So after swiping the wallet of a loudly anti-mutant jerk, Rat left the shop to contact them and see if they minded having him around. Sometimes he still felt like more of an annoying tagalong kid than a member of the team and found it better to ask if they minded having him around rather than forcing his company on them.

As luck would have it, he saw Seamus in a small diner. It wasn't the lizard dude was hard to miss. Even if you took away the scales and sharp teeth he was still like seven feet tall. As he walked in, he switched the dampener on, so that he seemed to suddenly appear. As he headed over to the two men he was singing to himself,

There's a room where the light wont find you,
Holding hands while the walls come tumbling down,
When they do, I'll be right behind you,
So glad we've almost made it,
So sad they had to fade it,
Everybody wants to rule the world.

When he was close enough he smiled. "Afternoon, mind if I join you guys?" he asked before sliding into the booth. "Is this the place that apparently does really good apple pie? Cos if so," he dumped the money he had swiped from the stolen wallet on the table. "Lunch is on me."
PM
^
Seamus Mellencamp
 Posted: Mar 10 2018, 12:02 PM

Seamus grinned as Pyro walked in and seated himself nearby. Jumping on the nuisance bandwagon and causing more than a few people to push their plates away from them. Cockroaches had a way of turning peoples stomachs, whether by seeing them or merely hearing the word. Especially while you where in the process of chewing. The lie would be a dirty trick if done in any other establishment, but in one that had the No Mutants sign. It was just a taste of what they deserved.

Casually, Seamus wrapped his clawed fingers on the table top and grinned. Turning his eyes toward the waitress and the owner. The waitress was firmly in the process of informing the owner that she was not going to be the one to tell him he had to leave. A rather tall, but average framed man had come out of the back. One of those white chefs aprons on. He was busy wiping his hands off with a towel and glaring at Seamus, only to shift his attention as Rat suddenly appeared and dropped money onto the table. "We don't have roaches here. Least we didn't until a few seconds ago." The man spat. Obviously braver than he really should have been.

Though every ounce of being in Seamus wanted to rise from the table and shove the man through the garbage disposal in the back, he instead simply sat there and looked at the man. "We have the money to pay for the pie and tea. And no interesst in anything elsse. It doess seem ignorant to turn away money that sspends the ssame az anyone elsses." Seamus's reptilian like forked tongue slurred his s's as he spoke, eyeing the owners as they stood their wondering what to do. "I'll call the cops." The woman who was likely the Dee in Dee's Diner said as she moved for the phone. The man who was clearly Mike glared at Seamus. "Are you calling me ignorant."

"No. But shoess that fit should be worn." Seamus gave a toothy grin, watching the woman pick up the phone. "555- 7121. Is the non-emergency number. 911 if this is an emergency." The look on Seamus's eyes dared the woman to dial the phone. "You should be certain that iz what you wissh to do." He simply said. sticking to his nature of uttering only one warning. Seamus was quite content with either eating pie, or waiting for the police. Smiling for the camera as well, as a few patrons pulled out their phones and began filming.
PMEmail
^
Pyro
 Posted: Mar 11 2018, 08:33 PM

Considering Rat joining the group, Pyro had to smile at the rather odd trio they had. A teenage boy from England. A Genoshan refugee and freedom fighter. And a Australian. Frankly he was waiting for the proprietor to scream about foreign Europeans trying to impose their views on his restaurant, despite the fact that only one of them was from Europe. A rather unlikely modern day version of the Three Musketeers, Allerdyce thought.

Looking at Rat's likely ill gotten gains, Pyro thought that mentioning it was not something that the audience needed to hear. Smiling politely at the mention of not having roaches, John said "So under new management? Guess you haven't had the chance to take the signs down in that case."

But as the man said that they now did have some roaches, Pyro smiled and looked at Seamus Mellencamp shaking his head and saying "Well. We know which person in the room failed biology. Huge. Scales. Claws and teeth. Doesn't scream roach to me." Shaking his head in false dismay, John then said "Also not very good at math."

Waiting for Seamus to finish speaking, John interjected "Let's run some numbers. You can either serve my rather large associate here, or explain why the place had to close for forced renovations simply due to the fact that you..... refused to trade food for money." Giving a shrug, Pyro remarked "Seems pretty obvious to me what I'd do. Cause if you think you can actually physically move my large friend if he just decides to sit here..... I think I'll just sit here and watch you as an obviously virile pillar of masculinity bravely break your hands on his skin."
PM
^
Rat
 Posted: Mar 12 2018, 04:17 PM

This was a surprisingly fun situation to be in. While they were in a diner that didn't allow mutants, they were being well behaved, polite and even clearly had the money to pay for their food. It wasn't like they were to attack anyone. Granted, Pyro's little dig about cockroaches wasn't going to help business but it was a 'no mutants' diner, they could do with a little drop in business. Maybe then they'd realise a few mutants coming in for something to eat wasn't so bad. The rumour of cockroaches in food was more likely to sink a business than a few mutants eating there.

Rat openly rolled his eyes at the roach comment. "Don't know what kind of roaches you've got in that kitchen back there but I've never seen a roach with claws." he smiled, a sweet, innocent smile. "I'd say he's more of a lizard... or a dragon. Dragons are awesome." The smiled faded. "I guess what people say about American education being absolute shit is true. How sad." Maybe some Americans really were as stupid as the internet said. Unless they really did have giant roaches. Maybe they were the kitchen staff.

All this time Seamus Mellencamp had been cool, calm and collected. It was funny really, the owners were showing more anger and they were not the ones who were being discriminated against. Rat was sorely tempted to switch off his dampener and slip into the kitchen and cause some... problems. But at that moment they were being peaceful. If it was needed he could create a diversion, unless being arrested was a good thing to them. "I don't get what's wrong with our money. Its still the same as there's." he gestured to the other people in the diner. He picked up a note and examined it. "Still legal tender. But... if you really want renovations, I'm sure the giant roaches in the kitchen will help." He said, raising his voice to make sure others in the diner heard the word 'giant roaches.' Two simple words that could shut down a restaurant. Even if the words had come from mutants, were people really willing to risk it?

The possibility of the police being called was still there. "Don't the police have better things to do? Like, I dunno... arresting murderers, shop lifters, people who like pineapple on pizza and shit like that? Not hassling some mutants who just want a piece of pie."
PM
^
Seamus Mellencamp
 Posted: Mar 16 2018, 08:08 AM

As Seamus had expected. Phones were out video taping the scene. He briefly wondered if he should have given Elliot a bit of a heads up before all this video hit the internet. Pyro and Rat may want their faces blurred out especially if Seamus's ire rose to the point where he decided to try and shot put the owner into the Atlantic from Mid Town Manhattan.

"So far, your review on Yelp is down to two stairs." Seamus simply said. his large hands folded neatly on the table before him. He was making sure to not make any menacing gestures, being helpful in providing the owner with the numbers that would need called should they decide to call the police. He could tell the owners ire was rising as John and Rat poked the bear every so gently. Sometimes that was all that really needed to happen. A nice lit and easy tap on the ego. Most people mistakenly thought that you had to be more forceful in provocations, but truly that was seldom the case.

"There are no roaches. You all can see the A rating we have with the health inspector." The owner said, trying to undermine the bit of psychological warfare that was taking place. "And as far as you people are concerned. I can refuse to serve you. You're not a protected class. I can't refuse on age or race, but nothing says anything about genes." His wife was already on the phone dialing a number her face twisted in more visible anger than her husbands.

"It's like that Reverend says. You people are twisted and corrupted by sin and debauchery. You got the devil in you and you will be leaving." Seamus arched a bit of an eyebrow as he watched the woman dial the phone. "Reverend?" His tone was a bit curious. Seamus had not been around for the rise and fall of the Reverend William Stryker. Though it seemed that the Reverend had had a lasting effect. "You are misstaken though. We are a protected class. We're just protected by The Brotherhood. Sso make your call and know that what happens next iz your fault for being ignorant."

Seamus sat patiently watching the television. Some talking head was spewing some sort of rhetoric as they always tended to do. Seamus quietly contemplating his next move being an interview on live TV. After a brief moment his eyes shifted to John and a grin crossed his face. John and Rat would hear it soon enough. The sirens. Moments later a few officers entered the Diner.

"You People need to leave." One officer said drawing out his tazer. Seamus simply stayed seated and glanced at the officer. "All thiss over pie." He shook his head no and turned back towards the TV. "That iz twice today I have heard you people. So lets be clear. You people will serve me az you would anyone else. If you invade my space I will defend myself. I will not tell you a ssecond time."

Seamus did not know if the officer pulled the trigger, or if his finger slipped, or if the tazer had a faulty trigger that just so happened to go off. What he did know was the barbed darts smacked against his skin and toppled to the ground, and in one simple motion the table he was setting at turned into a wrecking ball as Seamus gripped it, ripped it from the floor and put it through the back wall. Rising to his feet and slipping that trench coat off his shoulders. His long arm snatching the officer by his flak jacket and pulling him in close. Seamus's other hand grabbing the CB radion on the officers shoulder and pressing button.

"I am Sseamus Mellencamp, and you people have officerss down."
PMEmail
^
Pyro
 Posted: Mar 17 2018, 08:29 PM

Looking at the approaching train wreck, Pyro looked at Rat and said "I used clear English right? No slurring? No weird slang?" Shaking his head at the owner, Allerdyce said "You know this will cost you more in repairs. And you are still going to go down this road...."

As Seamus Mellencamp confronted the crowd, Pyro slipped out a phone and tapped in a number. Knowing Hardwire would be listening, John softly said "Elle? Sorry if interrupting you. But we have an incident here, and I might need you to alter my appearance on cameras and the like."

Looking up at the owner, Pyro placed a hand on his chest and gasped. "But.... why are you denying service to me?" Looking at Seamus in mock horror, John stage whispered "He hates that I am Australian. Fears my superior sex appeal. That or fears he will fall to my charms." Smiling and giving a small salute, he told the owner "Sorry mate. Like girls instead. But know some folks that might be willing to have a go with you if that desperate."

Though as Seamus confronted both the owner and law enforcement, Pyro just signed at the taser. "You'd think they would try something more on a humanoid dinosaur," John remarked as the table was made into a makeshift wrecking ball. Sighing and getting to his feet, Pyro hit the small sparker in his hand under the table, mentally grabbing that fire and splitting it into four smaller flames. Mentally reshaping them into cockroaches, he then had them skitter from under the table and move to other tables and the kitchen. Half closing his eyes, he had them split and replicate as sweat broke out from the mental effort of controlling that many.

Then he had them crawl out and stand on tables and counters.

Pointing at them as the cops and Seamus tussled, Pyro yelled "SEE! ROACHES! That glow!" Looking at the owner in mock outrage, Allerdyce cried out "What are they doing in the kitchen that they have glowing roaches?"

Though he had to drop the charade in a hurry as one of the officer's ran backward and returned with a rifle from the squad car. Narrowing his eyes, he shifted one flame roach into a butterfly, having it fly above the rifle as the officer leveled it.

And then he turned it into one of those frilled spitting dinosaurs from Jurassic Park. As the oversized flame reptile landed on the rifle and forced it down, the officer looked up just as Pyro caused the frill to pop out, complete with bared teeth giving a silent scream at the officer.

Mentally making it spit a few plumes of rapidly vanishing flame in the air to scatter the crowd as it was amazing how rapidly hard held religious convictions vanished in the presence of a little bit of fire, he then smiled as he watched the chaos.
PM
^
Rat
 Posted: Mar 18 2018, 06:21 PM

“I heard clear English.” Rat looked around at the crowd and added. “But I’m not sure American’s can understand it.” In a loud whisper. The owner of this place was not looking pretty happy. Which was a shame as this whole thing was his fault. You couldn’t go around banning people from places and expect no reaction. Especially when you chose to ban people with super powers. “Maybe he wants the place destroying? He can get rid of the roaches and stuff that way.”

Rat’s attention left Pyro as he focussed on the drivel that was being spouted. Of course these idiots would have to use religion as their reason for hating mutants. They couldn’t just admit that they were either scared of them or jealous of their awesome powers. “Oh, that guy.” He said rolling his eyes. “Didn’t he get arrested or something? Fiddling money? Or was it something to do with kids?” Probably one of those, it usually was. Preachers were all the same. “Either way, the bible doesn’t say anything against mutants. And you can bet if Jesus was around now, he wouldn’t hate us. Dude was a complete hippy. He’d even love giant, bullying pricks like you.”

He laughed when John made his comment about the owner being intimidated by his attractiveness. “That explains everything. He must be a sucker for an Australian accent. Although, mine is way more adorable.” Was there anything more adorable than a British accent? “Who do you know what would be that desperate to go out with him?” he jerked his thumb towards the owner.

It was truly astonishing how fast the police arrived. Didn’t they have anything better to do than bully mutants? “Wow. Apparently nothing else important is happening in this area.” he said with surprise. “Not if the rozzers can waste their time on this. They must be out of easy stuff to do.” Seriously, were a couple of mutants who wanted pie further up the priority list than murders and muggings?

Watching the incident with Seamus Mellencamp and the police officer was like watching a train wreck in slow motion. He knew something bad was coming but he could not look away. Seriously, did that twit just try and use a taser on a lizard man? Dumb ass. “Really stupid.” Rat said in a loud sing song voice. “He’s so gonna kick your arse now. Don’t say you weren’t warned.” Poor dumb cop was probably gonna be in hospital for a bit. If he survived.

The glowing cockroaches were a nice touch and Rat made a mental note to tell John that later. Right now there were more important things to think about. Like keeping Seamus from destroying the place too much. Still... one little joke couldn’t hurt, right? “Glowing cockroaches?” He yelped as loudly as he could. “The fuck? You said this place was clean!” he gave the owner a disgusted look. “What do you keep in that kitchen? Radiation?”

Rat watched in awe as one of the roaches turned into a butterfly, then a fucking dinosaur! One of those weird ones with the frill. “So cool. Got any instruction, Pyro?” he asked before switching his dampener off and disappearing to follow what instructions he was given.
PM
^
Seamus Mellencamp
 Posted: Mar 22 2018, 06:02 PM

Any hope of a non violent protest by sitting at the lunch counter like those brave men and women in Selma Alabama during the civil rights movement died the moment the protest involved Seamus. The Brotherhood knew that when it came to people not the Brotherhood, Seamus had a temper that sat precariously on the edge of a hair trigger. The slightest provocation could set him off, and his anger was fueled by a rage that was unbridled, and his response was never proportional. Always disproportional to the situation.

One officer bailed in search of a higher powered rifle. Wisely determining that they would need additional firepower. However his decision to return to the restaurant was not the wisest of decisions. The officer that Seamus had snatched up was busy flailing in a futile attempt to get out of Seamus's grasp. The officers radio squawking as Dispatch asked for a sit rep, confused as to what was going on. Seamus's face twisted in anger while drawing his arm back and hurling the officer through the storefront.

The giant open window shattered as the officer sailed through it, his body smacking into the hood of his patrol cruiser. The sound of shattering glass, crunching patrol car hood, and cracking officer was sickening. The sight of the large over seven foot Seamus tearing through the storefront window, and dragging a booth he had wrenched from the floor with him, was completely terrifying. Clenched in his clawed hands, Seamus swung that booth like a sledgehammer. Driving it square into both the laid out officer and the police cruiser. Causing people to scatter in terror, creating even more chaos.

Pyro
Rat
PMEmail
^
Pyro
 Posted: Apr 15 2018, 08:24 PM

Knowing what was likely about to happen with Seamus Mellencamp getting his rage on, John glanced at Rat and then at the officer heading for a higher powered weapon. "Intercept and keep him from getting better firepower," Allerdyce said, not liking the idea of having to face something more serious than a pair of handguns.

Though as Seamus started to swing a whole freaking booth into both officer and vehicle, Pyro uttered a word that Rat was likely a bit to young to hear. Sending a wisp of fire under the booth and feeding it to lift it off of the officer, he then took another speck and enhanced it, crafting a web style fence between Seamus and the rest.

Looking up.... up..... up.... up....and thinking Dear God is this son of a bitch big, John then said firmly "Cops are just doing their job Seamus. Unlike the assholes who set up the sign."

Hitting a spark from his sparker and crafting a fireball, Pyro lobbed it into the middle of the restaurant and crafted it into a Chinese dragon. It was about as wide as his arm, but about twenty feet long. the fire creature crawled over everything flammable, igniting it. As everyone fled the restaurant, Pyro then let the creature fall into normal flame before summoning a stream of fire, crafting it into a simple fireball. Then he hurled it into the restaurant, causing the ball to explode. But as soon as it hit the edges of the restaurant, Pyro killed it, leaving the inside wrecked and no collateral damage.

Dismissing the fence, John said calmly "Proportionate response. For overkill just makes enemies of the undecided and strengthens the enemy."
PM
^
Rat
 Posted: Apr 17 2018, 04:33 PM

Before he switched off his dampener, Rat was given an instruction from Pyro. Intercept the other cop and prevent him from getting any better firepower. That was not too hard of a task. Not when no one could perceive you and you could sneak in anywhere or steal anything. Rat gave the older man a quick salute that he probably didn't catch before the dampener was off and he was unnoticeable again.

Despite his shockingly nice personality and general friendliness Seamus Mellencamp was utterly terrifying when he was angry. A angry seven foot tall lizard man was not a good sight and many of the other diners seemed to be cowering in fear. They were unlikely to be in any danger from him. Only the police were. Not that that made a difference when the big man lifted up the entire booth and swung it. That was probably not gonna help their cause very much. Then again, the police had started it by tasing him. No one reacted well to be being tased. Granted most people would collapse and probably wet themselves, but Seamus was not most people.

Rat managed to make it outside without anyone bumping into him and he sighed with relief. One issue out of the way. Now to deal with the Rozzers. The other one was heading back to the car and Rat hurried after him. How to deal with him was a problem. Thankfully some wonderfully thoughtful drunk had left an empty whisky bottle on the side of the road. Which Rat quickly scooped up and walked up behind the cop. He had opened the boot of car when Rat hit him across the back of the head with the bottle. The cop went limp and Rat took this opportunity to swipe his handcuffs, gun and taser. The cop had been reaching to get some kind of rifle and Rat swiped that without a seconds thought. They did not need the police using that against Seamus. Then came the issue of what to do with the unconcious cop. In the end, all he could really do was move him slightly so he wasn’t face down on the pavement and likely to be trampled if people ran off. Which they were doing. He was still behind the police car, so he might be safe-ish.

“Sorry, dude.” Rat said as he tried to roll the unconcious body a bit further away from the kerb. “You might want to think about going on a diet.” he added with a gasp. That dude was really heavy. Maybe it was time to consider weight training. That could be useful.

With the cop intercepted, he headed back over to Pyro, who had set the diner on fire. Rat let out a low whistle as he switched his dampener on and became noticeable. “Right, he’s intercepted.” he said to the older mutant. “Should be ok, might have a bit of a headache later. Also, I stole his gun, taser, handcuffs and this cool rifle.” He added, leaving out the fact that he had also stolen the cops hat and was wearing it. “Hmmm... If I’d known you were gonna burn the place, I’d have swiped a pie on the way out.” he said as he looked at what remained of the restaurant. Surprisingly, Pyro had managed to burn the inside without damaging the outside of the building. “Still... that should get rid of any roaches. Now we just have to do something about Seamus.”
PM
^
Seamus Mellencamp
 Posted: Apr 24 2018, 03:14 PM

Seamus's anger was highly prone to explosive and highly disproportionate eruptions. Where most people would curse, throw something small and lightweight, or maybe even throw a punch or two, Seamus utterly destroyed and crushed. He rampaged like an amped up raging bull confined in the midst of a China shop. Not that it took much to anger Seamus. He had a rather hair trigger in some situations.

His restaurant booth turned bludgeoning warhammer slammed against Pyro's web like wall of flame. Seamus's eyes narrowing as he cast a side glance at the Aussie. His silver eye staring a hole through the man as John worked to leverage a bit of logic into the situation. All while setting the diner on fire. "Ssilencce iz acceptance." Seamus said with a low grumble in his throat, turning his attention back to the officers.

"You have a choicce. Continue to protect thesse bigots and be guilty by associasshun, or get thesse signs removed and treat us like equalss." Seamus rumbled with a hard glare at the gathered officers. His hands clenching tightly as the massive lizard stared down the entourage of police officers who had responded to the peace disturbance. "My people will be free. I will not be caged again."

Tossing the booth over his shoulder and up onto the burning building, Seamus gave the officers one last "I dare you" look before turning to head down the street. Daring the officers to do anything other than stand there and watch Seamus walk down the street and head back to where he had come from.

Rat
PMEmail
^
Pyro
 Posted: Apr 24 2018, 11:01 PM

As he faced Seamus Mellencamp and felt the pressure the huge mutant was putting on the slight barricade Pyro had up, Allerdyce swallowed and faced the greatest challenge of his career in the Brotherhood to this point.

Namely, looking WAAAAAAAAAY up at Seamus, at the disapproval on the giant lizard man's face........

And not shitting his pants in terror considering the man was likely pissed at him.

He wasn't entirely sure he'd succeeded.

Cause Seamus was big. Strong. Fast. And was a walking reminder that there were things that used to walk the Earth that treated little mammals as food. His displeasure triggered that part of John's hind brain, the part that remembered reptiles of claw and fang and scale hunting and eating them.

As Rat appeared after stealing a decent amount of gear from the City of New York, John said in a very small and high pitched voice "Ummm...... I guess we take the stuff. And I think he isn't going to attack."

Hating how that voice sounded. Pyro took two steps back and cleared his throat, shaking himself as he looked at Seamus walking off. "Might be time to beat a retreat," Pyro said to Rat, lighting a spark and dropping it down to the ground, shaping it into a carpet and hoisting Rat up on it. Mentally commanding it to rise and fly off, Pyro said as they rapidly got to the rooftops "I can keep it from burning you, but know it is a bit warmer than most like."
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

| RPG-D

skinned by missy at atf, caution, & shine.
cfs by black and code script by nicole.