Thread of the Month:
I Wish I Was a
Little Bit Taller

Add Reply
New Poll

Movie Deals!
Jeremy
 Posted: May 1 2018, 08:51 PM

I've been on a real movie buying kick lately and thought I'd share some tips in case anyone else wants to get in on the fun. If you see a good deal (or just a movie you think people would enjoy), shout it out!

Movies Anywhere

If you want to start building out your digital collection, this is your first stop. Buy a movie from one digital retailer, and get it for all of them! You only pay for the movies you buy.

For me, this really solves the risk of having your movies disappear; if one service goes down, I can just switch to another. It also opens up the chance to shop around for the best deal, which is fantastic.

Participating Studios - 20th Century Fox, Sony Pictures, Universal, Disney, WB
Participating Services - Vudu, Google Play, iTunes, Amazon Prime Video, Fandango Now

Vudu Disc to Digital

If you've already got movies on disc filling up your house, this is an excellent way to upgrade for cheap. Either scan the barcode on your phone, or pop the disc in your computer to purchase. Vudu also participates in Movies Anywhere, so eligible titles will be also unlocked for your provider of choice.

DVD - $2 for SD, $5 for HD
BluRay - $2 for HD

Marvel Studios Sale

Finally, a deal specific to your interests. In honor of the new Avengers AND the Marvel Studios 10th anniversary, a bunch of MCU movies are on sale! It seemed like Google had the best prices, but again, Disney is part of Movies Anywhere, so you can shop around and then just watch it on your provider of choice anyway.

Enjoy!
PM
^
Jeremy
 Posted: May 8 2018, 06:17 PM

$10 each for X-Men, First Class, Days of Future Past (and the Rogue Cut), Deadpool, or Logan. Also this boring one and a slap in the face. There's also a six-movie collection for $35. Create a Fandango VIP account for another 20% off for a month.

Mad Max: Fury Road is also $10.

Predator, Predator 2, and Predators are $8 each, or bundled for $20
PM
^
Jeremy
 Posted: May 10 2018, 07:48 PM

My favorite fucking movie is just $5. Buy it!

Also, pertaining to the last post, The Rogue Cut also includes the theatrical version on Movies Anywhere, but not the other way around. Since they’re the same price, definitely get The Rogue Cut!
PM
^
Jeremy
 Posted: May 15 2018, 08:48 AM

Last chance for that Marvel sale. A lot of them have dropped even lower in price. Add Fandango's 20% for a month for new customers, and you can get a lot of them for as low as $8.

In it's place is a new Star Wars sale, $15 each. (~$13.50 on Fandango if you've got that 20% off).

Google has the 6-film Hobbit/LOTR extended edition bundle on sale. $25 SD / $45 HD

And finally, Vudu has some Disney films on sale for varying prices, plus either It or Blade Runner 2049 for $10.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

| RPG-D

skinned by missy at atf, caution, & shine.
cfs by black and code script by nicole.