Little Bit Taller

Add Reply
New Poll

i'm not good at this, feb 28| closed
Boom Boom
 Posted: Apr 18 2018, 01:35 AM

This was awkward.

This was so awkward.

Her stomach kept twisting into strange knots at the mere idea of facing Mercury after the way she'd acted out on the basketball courts the other day but, Tabby felt like she needed to at least reach out to the other girl.

Tommy had been essentially playing the both of them, and Tabby wanted to make Cess understand that in all reality it wasn't their faults. Despite how Tabby currently felt that yeah, she over reacted and yeah, she and Tommy had never established anything concrete, her feelings were still insanely hurt and she had a feeling Cess was probably feeling a similar way.

So Tabby had to apologize. Not for Tommy's actions, but for exposing them in such an explosive and uncontrolled manner. It was a little embarrassing to admit to, but Tabitha Smith was a big girl and could own up to her mistakes. Most of the time anyway.

She'd been avoiding Tommy like the plague, not willing to even look in his direction, and for a while, she'd been avoiding Cess too, not out of any kind of dislike but out of sheer shame. The mercury girl didn't deserve to be exposed to that kind of blast, no matter how stunned and hurt Tabby had been.

After asking around a little and doing some quiet investigating of her own, Tabby concluded that Cess was most likely homed up in the library, doing … whatever it was the redhead liked to do. It was a shame Tabby didn't know her better, she seemed like a cool kid, especially if she was into basketball.

Her booted feet scuffed the floors of the library quietly, trying to stay as quiet as possibly while also hoping that the entire mansion couldn't hear how hard her heart was pounding.

She almost hoped that Cess would just be impossible to find, that the redhead would be hiding somewhere Tabby just wouldn't be able to find her and the blonde could avoid this potential confrontation altogether, but right when Tabby rounded a corner to check in the back corners of the library, she'd found exactly who she'd been looking for.

Well shit. Now or never.

With uneasy steps, Tabitha walked closer to the table where Cess sat, and sucked in a deep breath before speaking in an uncharacteristically quiet voice.

“Cessily? Hey um, can...can I talk to you?”
PM
^
Mercury
 Posted: Apr 19 2018, 08:20 AM

Silver eyes saw her coming in their peripherals, but worked hard to keep scanning the chemistry book spread out on the table before her. If she kept perfectly still, if she was sure not to move, hopefully Tabby would gloss right over her and continue on her way. To be completely honest, Boom Boom intimidated the bejeezus out of Cess. And that was before the whole ‘ordeal’. She was a beautiful, badass, tattooed mutant who could asplode things at will, and in many ways was the antithesis to Cess’s mild-mannered, bubbly self. When Tabby’s approach continued and she showed no signs of veering off in one direction or another, Cess instinctively stiffened, her grip on the pencil she was holding tightening in anxious anticipation of what could possibly come next.

Cess hate confrontation. Hence why she promptly ran away when that whole mess happened a few days prior. Tommy tracking her down a couple days ago was bad enough, and now Tabby was…

Well, Tabby was right in front of her. Talking to her. Rather, requesting to talk with her. Looking up a bit more blankly than she realized, Cess suddenly came to the conclusion that she’d actually have to converse with the fiery blonde. This was one of those awkward somethings that she couldn’t avoid her way out of, though not for lack of trying. Much to Cessily’s surprise, Tabby seemed just as uncomfortable with the whole interaction as she was. Placing her pencil in her book to keep her spot and closing it as to not dissuade Tabby into thinking she didn’t have her undivided attention, Cess’s silver eyes transfixed on the blonde.

“Hey,” she managed, her voice soft out of habit due to her how often she frequented the library. As it occurred to her, the fact that they were in the library was her perceived saving grace. She couldn’t get chewed out in the library, right? Not without someone coming over to shush them, at least, and that could be her out. Cess never expected to be the ‘other woman’, but fate had a weird way of looping her into the uncomfortable unknown. Realizing all too suddenly that she’d said hey without saying anything after within the socially acceptable window she’d been presented to do so, Cessily did her best to soften her slightly worried expression into something friendly and cordial. “Sure thing. What’s up?” She managed brightly, as if blissfully unaware of what the topic could possibly be.
PM
^
Boom Boom
 Posted: Apr 21 2018, 01:11 PM

Tabby closed her eyes and sucked in a calming breath. This was so scary. If she could just leave the school and never have to face either Cess or Tommy again, that would be just peachy. She'd honestly lay in bed a few times since her blowup, contemplating if anyone would look for her if she just up and left the mansion without a word.

Sure the staff would have kind of an obligation to try to find her but, at this point she was a little convinced that if she disappeared off into the night that she could make a clean getaway and maybe start a new life in Jersey. Except she'd heard that New Jersey was kind of gross and she wasn't sure if she could actually live there.

When Cess acknowledged her, she gulped a little, and was even a little disheartened at how chipper and casual Cess was trying to be. Tabby appreciated the effort behind it, Cess was probably feeling just as weird though so maybe this was her attempt to normalize this interaction? Tabby didn't know, all the she was sure of is that she had to let Cess know that the blonde didn't hate her.

Because as upset as Tabby had been in the moment, she recognized that none of her hurt feeling were Cessily's fault.

“Oh thank Christ.” Tabby sighed as she slid into the seat opposite Cess, her hands burying themselves in her bangs and hiding her face as she mentally prepared herself one last time. Sliding her hands down her face to rest them in her lap, Tabby fidgeted in her seat again until she was sitting with her spine ramrod straight, her teeth worrying her lip and her eyes darting everywhere but the silvery redhead in front of her.

“So uh, I just. Hm.” Well there was one false start in a series of many.

“I just wanted to talk to you and let you know that I'm not mad at you, and I don't hate you or anything and I just...I'm sorry I kind of went off at you. Well, I mean it wasn't really at you but you got caught up in the crossfire and, yeah.”

It was the truth. Tabby didn't hold Cess responsible for anything that had happened. Honestly, Tabby wasn't sure anymore if anyone was really at fault for her anger besides herself. She was the one stupid enough to catch feelings when she herself insisted that feelings not get involved, and she was the one who reacted badly when she realized that the feelings existed.

That didn't absolve Tommy from his thoughtlessness though. He admitted to his wrongdoing, as much as Tabby wanted to believe the worst and hold on to her rage, it all boiled down to him just not thinking and Tabby and Cess ending up hurt.

Well she was pretty sure Cess was hurt, she couldn't exactly speak for the redhead but, Tabby was certain of hos she herself felt.

Mercury
PM
^
Mercury
 Posted: Apr 23 2018, 07:05 AM

There were a number of assumptions Tabby could have made that could feasibly make her hate Cess. The first and most apparent, for example, was that she knew full well what was going on with Tommy and Tabby and pursued the speedster anyway. This was anything but Cessily’s style (pointing back to her terrible fear of confrontation) and she was hardly the type to be the ‘other woman’. The second assumption would be that Cess now saw Tommy as available to her exclusively, seeing as he’d effectively blown his opportunity with Tabby in spectacular fashion. Again, hardly what Cess would hash out for herself… She was just as pissed at the speedster as Tabby seemed to be, and though she was working on forgiving the deceit she’d been shown, she couldn’t plan on forgetting how bad the embarrassment stung.

So when Boom Boom explained in a flurry of word vomit that she wasn’t the least bit upset with Cess, and was actually there to apologize for her reaction and its reverberations toward the silver teen, a wave of relief surged over her. It visibly struck her expression first, then followed through the relaxation of her tensed body back into the wooden library chair.

“Thank god,” she blurted, quickly following it with a clarification. “I was so afraid you were, like, super pissed at me,” she admitted, brushing a chunk of her ginger hair from her eyes as she looked across the table at Tabby. “I swear I didn’t know that you and Tommy were a thing. I would have never…” Well, come to think of it, she hadn’t had the chance to really do anything other than shamelessly flirt with him. “I wouldn’t have flirted with him if I knew. You and me, though, we're cool. No hard feelings,” she clarified. She looked down to her textbooks for a moment, wanting to ask a question of Tabby but not knowing where she stood with the teen to get down to personal questions. Cessily had only just determined that Tabs didn’t despise her, after all.

“Are you doin’ alright?” She finally elected to ask, her eyes meeting with Tabby’s again, brow creased with empathy for what her peer might be going through. Such an intimate and close deception had a way of sowing seeds of doubt, and the most congenial Cess couldn’t help but check on Tabby in that respect. “Did you at least get some closure with the whole situation? He tracked me down a few days ago to apologize,” she shared with a shrug of her brows at the memory. While she’d expected some kind of apology from Tommy, she’d planned on avoiding him forever. So by the time he actually found her, she still wasn’t exactly ready to hear it.
PM
^
Boom Boom
 Posted: Apr 25 2018, 12:32 AM

The definitely unladylike groan of relief that bubbled up from her throat was like a physical representation of all the previously pent up stress leaving her body. She'd freaked herself out so badly that she was prepared for the absolute worst. She was expecting her classmate to try and fight her or tear her a new asshole, or have some kind of snide remarks stocked up to further humiliate her.

Thinking back on that now made her feel stupid but, in Tabby's experience teen girls could be awful, herself included.

Where Cess slumped back in her chair, Tabitha's stayed relatively put, except it was just visibly obvious that she was so much more at ease than she previously had been.

“I'm so glad you don't hate me.”

She let the statement hang in the air for a moment while Cess spoke further on her utter lack of knowledge on the entire situation, and Tabby felt embarrassed heat rush to her face. Tommy and her hadn't really been a thing, Tabby had just been acting like they were without realizing it, which was so shameful she wanted to just hide her face and die.

“Girl no, I'm not mad at you. Like, I was pissed in your general direction for a hot minute, if that makes any sense but once I stopped going supernova I could see that you had nothing to do with it, so seriously, no hard feelings I promise.” It was embarrassing to admit but Tabby's rage had exploded in all directions for a brief moment, but Tabby had the wherewithal to realize that Cess was not out to hurt her, and it hadn't taken Tabby long to recognize that and start sympathizing with her classmate. When she'd been hiding in the back of the garage after her encounter with Tommy, she'd been able to tame her outrage and direct it all in the proper order. A good cry was sometimes all a girl needed to get her feelings sorted out. Or maybe sometimes a girl just needed to have a total panic attack while hiding behind a broken down car. Whatever, just as long as they end results were positive and growth inducing, who cared how they were achieved?

The next question Cess asked though 'are you alright?', had Tabby release a sound that sounded suspiciously like a whine and her upper body slowly pitched forward, the dull thud of her forehead hitting the table the only sound for a solid few moments. Always with the dramatics in the wonderful world of Tabitha Smith. Without lifting her head, she sighed and spoke once more.

“I mean, not really?” Honesty was a good policy. “I'm gonna be straight with you, I've spent the majority of the past few days baked out of my damn mind. Stan had to help me function a few times. Have you ever been so ripped you can't button your own pants?” She lifted her head up a little and peeked at the silvery redhead sitting across from her, not caring if she was about to be judged for being a human mutant potato for almost a week.

“I haven't talked to him at all since then, I don't know if I want to. I'm still feeling a lot of things right now. I hate admitting it but, yeah, feelings.” She straightened back up and slumped back in her chair, her hands fidgeting in her lap. “I'm glad he talked to you though.” At least that proved he was as remorseful as he said he was. He did seem distressed and ashamed of what he'd done.

“I don't know if he'll ever want to talk to me again either, which would suck but...I dunno, would it suck? I feel like..hrmm.” She wasn't sure quite how she wanted to say what she was about to say, but since Cess seemed to be an open audience Tabby didn't feel the least bit embarrassed at least expressing her current thoughts and feelings on it. “I did have feelings for him, I still kinda do, which fuckin sucks, but maybe if I avoid him long enough I can sort my shit out. How are you doing though? Did your talk go well? Did he seem legit sorry or do you think he was just going through the motions?”

Mercury
PM
^
Mercury
 Posted: May 5 2018, 10:25 AM

It seemed the two girls could sigh a collective sigh of relief, finally knowing that the scenario they’d cooked up in their heads was far worse than the rosy reality. There was no beef, just mutual disappointment and frustration in one Thomas Shepherd. The somewhat relieved look of empathy on Cessily’s expression soon graduated to a crinkle of concern on her brow as Tabby detailed the ways she’d been coping. Being from Oregon, where nowadays weed dispensaries were as prevalent around town as Starbucks, she was no stranger to cannabis. That being said, she’d never used it. Her mom would literally kill her, and between cheer and her school work Cess never had to the time or desire to dabble in the stuff. Now that her physiology had completely changed, she doubted she’d even get any effect out of smoking it even if she tried.

“Can’t say I have,” Cess replied with a smirk and a shrug in response to Tabby’s pants buttoning query. “Honestly, I’m the squarest. I’ve never tried the stuff,” she admitted, not bothering to try to seem cool in front of Tabby at this point. The two of them seemed to be past that. “I don’t judge, though. Back home it’s legal, and it’s everywhere,” she added, not wanting Tabs to feel weird or looked down upon for her smoking habit when Cess really wasn’t bothered by it in the least.

Taking another moment to consider Tabby’s next piece of processing regarding her current feelings for Tommy and this whole situation, Cessily ran a hand through her red hair before offering her assessment. “It’s still really fresh. I think some time and space will do us all some good. I’m, like, the worst at holding a grudge, even when I feel like I should,” she began, shaking her head slightly at her own character flaw. Her penchant for speedy forgiveness had seen her burnt multiple times when anyone with more sense would have given up on a cause long before. It was one of the best and worst things about Cess, but in Tommygate she was hitting a sweet spot in bitterness. She hadn’t been burnt like that… maybe ever? And considering the fact that one of her other peers was involved, it was a bit more difficult to just let this roll off her back like she’d let countless other transgressions before it.

“Time will give us perspective, and if after a while you feel like you’re ready to talk with him or even be friends with him again, there’s nothing wrong with that. We can forgive and not forget, right?” she asked, not at all rhetorically but more so to make sure she was doing the whole scorned teenage girl thing right. Often too nice for her own good, Cess was still working on how to be prickly when appropriate.

Hearing Tabby so candidly share that she still had feelings for Tommy brought a wrinkle to her forehead but a supportive smile to her lips, and she reached out to give her non-felixy forearm a comforting squeeze. “You have every right to take whatever time you need. High school guys, by default, suck. What Tommy did royally sucked… It’s not something anyone should expect to be over in a couple of days,” Cess explained, wanting to steady Tabby’s uncertainty with her own resolute discernment of the situation. There was no template for being two timed, so if Tabby needed weeks of angst and pounds of weed to get over it, that was just fine and dandy. It was much easier for Cess to sit across from the blonde and help process and support, than for her to answer Tabby’s inquiry about how she was doing herself.

A corner of Cessily’s silver lips twisted down in consideration of how to answer the query. ‘Well’ was a relative term… and though her memory of it now, after having time to process their talk, might have been different than her experience of it in the moment, Cess seemed to be okay with how her chat with Tommy went. “I’m good, furreal,” she assured Tabs, the brightness in her eyes not betraying her words like her contemplative frown might have. “Our talk went as well as you might expect. He knows he fucked up, big time. And from what I can tell he feels like dog-shit about it… I think Tommy has a good heart, he’s just a dumb high-school boy. Impulsive and inclined to chase girls without considering that they might actually have feelings,” she continued, shaking her head at how ridiculous and seemingly accurate her assessment was. “He wasn’t going through the motions… He’s torn up about all of this and trying to put the pieces back together,” Cess clarified, her eyes imploring Tabby’s for some mutual understanding.

“When the time is right… whenever that might be, I think it’d be worth at least talking with each other about all of this. You deserve some closure of your own, Tabs,” Cess offered, hoping her advice was the right thing to do and not more fodder for the already overflowing can of worms.

Boom Boom
PM
^
Boom Boom
 Posted: May 15 2018, 01:42 AM

She smiled at Cess when the other girl admitted she'd never even tried smoking weed. Tabby didn't think any more or less of her for it, there was definitely a stigma behind it and a lot of kids were afraid to try it for fear of their parents or the cops getting after them. All of those school sponsored anti-drug programs back in elementary school did a good job of keeping some kids away from drugs and alcohol, even if they information they preached was outdated and a little sensationalized. Tabby was briefly reminded of all of the 'you're not the same person when you smoke marijuana' commercials that used to float around on TV. Specifically the one with the deflated rubber human that was supposed to be a representation of a smoker.

That one was pretty fucked up if she remembered it right.

“If you wanna try sometime just hit me up, I'll show you and keep it all pretty chill.” Tabby wasn't sure if Cessily's body could necessarily get high, with her mercury body but if Cess wanted to try, Tabby would help.

Tabby nodded along when Cess started talking about their feelings. From the sounds of it Cess was a really forgiving person, which Tabby could see just by the fact that this conversation was even happening. If Cess was the type to hold a grudge Tabby doubted this talk would be going half as calmly. “That's not a bad thing though.” Tabby offered quietly, trying to make her new friend feel a little more at ease about her inability to hold a grudge. Tabby herself didn't have that intensely forgiving nature about her, and she realized that she wished she could let personal affronts and insults slide like Cess could. Tabby had gotten a lot better at keeping her tempter in check since coming to the school but, she couldn't let go of things either.

“Forgive but not forget huh...” Tabby repeated Cess's words thoughtfully. That made sense she supposed, and she just hoped that someday she could actually reach the forgiveness part. Her feelings toward Tommy were still a raw nerve, and she didn't know when that soreness was going to go away. It sucked even more that she hadn't realized her feelings for him before their fight, because looking back on the encounter she though that possibly one of the main reasons she had been so volatile was out of sheer confusion on her own feelings and then hot shame upon the realization that they were that serious.

Simple fact of the matter was that she hadn't exactly handled her emotions very well, and as justified as her anger and hurt might have been, the explosive nature of it may not have been the best way to release it. She squeezed Cess's arm in return, locking eyes with the redhead with a comforted expression of utter gratitude. “Thanks Cess.” Hearing someone else say that she could take all the time she needed, well it was what she needed to hear.

She smiled gently when Cess revealed that she was pleased with her own conversation with Tommy. “I'm really glad you got the apology you wanted.” If Cess was satisfied with the talk and the way Tommy apologized, Tabby was legitimately over the moon happy for her. Cess deserved that at the very least. Tabby hadn't been able to get over the absolutely hurt look on Cess's face before the mercury girl beat a hasty retreat on the basketball courts, and if she was feeling better, that was a big load off of Tabby's shoulders. It may not necessarily been a load Tabby had to bear, but she'd been carrying the weight all the same.

“Yeah, I think you're right. I'm gonna have to talk to him eventually just...” Tabby's cheeks flushed gradually, but the heat was almost unbearable. “It's just really embarrassing, because we'd agreed that we shouldn't get feelings involved. I kind of insisted on it, because boyfriends and girlfriends, it gets really messy, and feelings are messy. Now that you've heard me say that, promise not to laugh too hard at me but, it was my dumb ass that started having feelings for him and that's how this whole mess got started. I feel like....I feel like I made a really big deal out of it when he wasn't even rightfully mine to make a big deal over but I didn't know that I felt that strongly about him until...well ya know.” Until she'd caught him flirting with someone else.

She averted her gaze and stared very intensely at the tabletop, her face a little sullen but maybe halfway relieved at being able to talk to someone and really lay it all out there.

Mercury
PM
^
Mercury
 Posted: May 18 2018, 09:36 AM

There was a lot that went into an impression of another, especially an individual you didn’t really know well yourself. On appearance alone, Tabby and Cessily were two very different girls. And that’s even before Cess went all shiny. Boom Boom was the kind of girl Cess secretly wanted to be friends with in high school but was either too intimidated, preppy, or square to fit in with. So when Tabs offered the olive branch of a smoke out, the high school girl in her was giddy to accept. Sure, she couldn’t really wrap her head around the idea of doing drugs yet and was even less convinced that it’d affect her in any desirable way. But even so, she’d absolutely take Tabby up on her offer with a bit more enthusiasm than would be considered ‘cool’.

“Oh, fasho, I’m down,” she blurted, her silver features twisting into a grin. If the cool kids were doing it, she might as well try. Either way, it’d give her a chance to hang out with Tabby and get to know the blonde much better than her preconceived notions had allowed her to already. “I may look like a type A narc, but I can keep a secret,” she added with a wink. ‘Doing drugs with the cool kids’ would promptly be added to her planner, and she was as jazzed as she was nervous for when that time might come.

When Tabby mentioned her proclivity for forgiveness as a positive, Cess hesitated to agree, shrugging slightly as she chewed on her bottom lip in consideration. “It can be a good thing, but most of the time it just bites me in the ass,” she admitted. Moving past her own shortcomings, Cess was just glad that Tabby received her words well. The squeeze of her arm was a welcomed one, showing how far they’d come from Cess being afraid of looking Tabby’s direction due to the blow up to her now being comforted by her touch. There was a lot of fakeness that went around a high school, more so back home at her school in Portland than she’d come across here thus far, so it was refreshing to have a real, honest conversation with Tabby like this. Both girls seemed to be candidly bearing their souls, both the shiny and the tarnished bits on the display.

Cessily swallowed down the urge to explain how Tommy’s apology made her feel when Tabby said she was glad it went how she wanted. In truth, it had… for the most part. But the feeling she was left with when Tommy bid her goodbye and walked away wasn’t one that inspired any sort of positivity. Somehow, by the end of it, she’d ended up feeling bad for the guy who had done her wrong in the first place. Cess didn’t suspect this to be the speedster’s intention, but more of a facet of her own nature to be empathetic to a fault. Because she hadn’t given in and said, “S’okay, Tommy,” there was no ultra-rosy resolution to it all, and it didn’t sit exactly right with her. His tone, his body language… Watching him leave the Danger Room deflated wasn’t ideal. But it was important that she told him exactly how his actions made her feel, and held fast to the truth that she’d need time to get over it all.

Time, and space.

Tabby laid plain the details of her despair, the weight of it clearly taking a bit out of her as she looked down to the table top. Ginger brows knitted together as Cess leaned in and lowered her head toward the surface of the table, forcing herself into Tabby’s line of sight. “Hey. No one’s laughing. You said it yourself, feelings are messy. Life is messy. And we’re all just figuring it out as we go,” she began, her silver eyes imploring understanding in Tabby’s. It was too easy to be hard on oneself. It took a lot more effort to give yourself grace.

“Some people never meet someone that they feel that strongly for… that spark. Regardless of how things turned out, or what might happen between you two in the future, that’s something,” she offered, doing her best to do what she did best, which was find silver linings in shitty situations. “Tabs, sooner or later, you’ve gotta talk to him,” she finally resolved to lay out plainly. Letting all of this just stew in her head and heart was doing her no good, and as bad as it would seemingly suck to bare her soul to the person who made her feel so shitty, it was a necessity.
PM
^
Boom Boom
 Posted: May 22 2018, 12:54 AM

Seeing Cess seem genuinely excited at Tabby's invitation made a cheery and feel good type of warmth spread in her chest. Many people would just scoff and turn their noses up at the offer, or even worse, decline and try to politely explain that while they appreciated the offer but give weird and on the spot reasons as to why they couldn't.

Teachers and after school programs often told kids that smokers would pressure non smokers into conforming, and in Tabby's experience that just wasn't true. She was more than happy to have someone hang out with her while abstaining, and she was more than happy to help someone with their first experience, now that she was more of a seasoned veteran thanks to Stan. She'd never even think of forcing someone, and she'd never met anyone that was like that. It was a weird and untrue stereotype in Tabby's opinion.

She nodded sympathetically though when Cess explained that being forgiving would wind back and bit her in the ass sometimes. Tabby could see the truth in that, but didn't it feel good to know that you gave someone as many chances as you could? Tabby was kind of split on that question, because she knew what it was like to be given multiple chances to get shit right and she would be grateful to the people who had been able to offer her those chances, but then again, Tabby's one and done attitude on getting fucked over directly contrasted how she preferred to be treated. It was a weird fence to be riding, that's for sure, and Tabby certainly didn't want to be a hypocrite for expecting treatment that she refused to offer so she sucked in a quick breath and nodded.

“You're right, I should talk to him.” She swallowed thickly, bringing her eyes to meet Cessily's again. “I don't know when I'll be ready but, I trust your judgment, so if he seems like he's sorry and he's willing to apologize to you, maybe he deserves the chance for me to hear him out.” It was a bold statement, but so far, Cess had not done anything to lead Tabby to believe that she was dishonest, and Tabby definitely didn't want to assume the worst about a girl who was trying her damnedest to help Tabby feel better.

Her cheeks were still flushed hotly, embarrassed at admitting that she'd had feelings for the speedster, but thankfully Cess hadn't given her shit for breaking her own rule. He'd done them both pretty dirty, but maybe it really had been stupid teenage boy brain not thinking things through, and Tabby took that idea and clung to it because she while she wasn't ready to forgive him, she definitely wasn't ready to completely demonize him either.

She smiled a little shyly at the redhead across from her. “You guys are okay though? I don't want you thinking after all of this that you're somehow not allowed to talk to him because of me or something stupid like that.” Some teen girls could reach that level of petty, Tabby would not group herself in with them.

“I've said a lot about how I'm feeling, and I'd feel shitty if I didn't offer to let you do the same. I might not have as great of advice for you or anything but, I'm here to listen if you need it.”

Mercury
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

| RPG-D

skinned by missy at atf, caution, & shine.
cfs by black and code script by nicole.