Featured Plot

Featured Plot:
Nova Roma

Add Reply
New Poll

Away Thread, For Absences of a Week Or More
Ace
 Posted: Jan 15 2017, 10:43 AM

Sometimes you have real life responsibilities. We understand. We only ask that you let us know if you plan to be out of the game for a week or more. Each posted LoA is good for two weeks time, and does not excuse you from an entire rollover.

We understand that Real Life takes priority but we are not going to let one person derail the entire game. If you fail to meet the requirement of at least one post every thirty days, your canons will be cut loose for others to play and your accounts will be inactivated. Of course, you are also welcome back at any time, and your applications will be kept so you can pick up where you left off.
PMEmail
^
Rocki
 Posted: Aug 6 2018, 03:23 PM

This isn't really an absence as it is letting everyone know that I'm going to be crazy slow. I messed up my right wrist somehow and am in a brace for two weeks straight. I'm going to do everything I can to get posts done, but getting used to this stupid brace and trying to type is going to suck. It hurts like a mofo to do too much typing and moving of the hand. I'm sorry to everyone I'm in threads with and I will do all that I can to still be active and get caught up.

EDIT::
Rocki - We are putting you on a medical LOA for August. Please feel better.
PM
^
Benjimon
 Posted: Aug 9 2018, 07:40 PM

After about two to three weeks of not posting, I realize I should have probably put up an away notice sooner... *facepalm* I've been super busy lately. Got a new job in addition to the jobs I already have, I'm getting ready for internship and classes, and as always non-job-related r/l gets in the way. I'm doing well, though. I just need, like, a week or two or three more to get my shit together. I apologize to those who are waiting for me to post, and I apologize to myself for depriving myself of a chance to go to Nova Roma. I freakin' loved the orginal New Mutants, so this upsets me, but I'll live. Besides, I'm still not sure whether Wes will end up at the mansion, so whatever. Ugh. Yeah. Just wanted to keep y'all updated. Wishing you all the best, in the meantime. <3
PM
^
Alucard
 Posted: Aug 12 2018, 09:23 PM

I actually didn't see a departures thread so I supposed I'll put this here. Evo has been great while I've been around, but unfortunately I've had huge issues with roleplaying in general lately. It's all on my end, personal stuff that's affecting my writing, so I've decided it's best that I take a step back from most of my sites. Best of luck to you all in the future! You've been a great crowd <3

EDIT Alucard
Thank you so much for letting us know. We enjoyed having you here and you're welcome back at any time.
^
Charly
 Posted: Aug 12 2018, 11:42 PM

I am away from the 17th - 19th for a god awful wedding that I really wish I didn't have to attend. All day Saturday 18th I will only be available for bitchy comments on Discord about the Bridezilla and her groom. Friday I might have time for posting whilst Chris suffers through the rehearsal.

Thanks for your patience.

--------------------
user posted image
CONTACT ME ON DISCORD CharlyPeanut#3106 OR BY PM
PMEmailWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

RPG-D

skinned by missy at atf, caution, & shine.
cfs by black and code script by nicole.